Visit Louisville SEO: More Than Keywords – Local SEO for the whole story
I’ve penned a lot of articles over the last couple years and it never crossed my mind to really attempt at ranking for the keyword Louisville SEO. Â I searched it tonight and found the top result was an SEO firm or agency that pretty much uses 1999 (same year they were founded) tactics on their ranking page. Â
Keyword stuffing is supposed to have gone the way of the doodoo and I push clients away from over using a phrase. Â This page uses the target keyword 46 times. Â There 1000 word article is 5% of the time Louisville SEO. Â
I thought well, this just has to be done. Â As a native Louisvillian who works full time in SEO I can’t sit aside and allow the leader of this keyword to be everything I claim is dead in modern day search algorithms. Â
This challenge I’ve decided to accept should serve as a testament to Louisville businesses seeking an expert in SEO strategy both Local SEO and National/Global SEO. Â I hope to jump up in the top 10 by 2020, depending upon backlinks it could be a chore but we’ll see.
SEO is constantly evolving and what worked 5 years ago is not as effective today. Â With that said what worked 20 years ago issimply useless today. Â Its like solving math using an abacus … great for you for knowing how to use one but the tools time has passed.
Strategy For Ranking Keyword
My strategy for ranking within the results of “Louisville SEO” will be the same ones I push on clients.
- Review the top 10 results for the keyword, see what they do well and do it better. Â Take a little inspiration from each page and put all of that into your own.
- Write content thats natural, useful to your readers and not too technical or industry specific that the average reader wont be able to understand. Â Tell a story that conveys a message about your keyword.
- End your content with a challenge or an action that the visitor should undertake. Â Often called a Call To Action, if you want them to contact you make it easy for them to contact you, or if you want them to buy something provide a direct way to that product.
- Reviewing Technical SEO factors such as page speed load, scheme markup and robots.txt or robots meta tags to ensure the page is indexable.
- Structure the page with headers, properly nested. Â Place the page no more than one click from the homepage for it’s first 60 days. Â Then no more than 3 clicks afterwards.
- Use rich content such as videos where you can add value to the user’s experience. Â Host that video content on site’s such as Youtube linking it back to your content.
- Build internal backlinks to the page throughout your site using the anchor text that matches your desired keyword.
- Share the content on social media platforms. Â LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter even Myspace if it makes sense for your industry.
- Build backlinks from relevant industry sites that have readers that may be interested in your content as well. Anchor text should include your keyword.
- If your content is specific to a local market seek out backlinks from local sites. Anchor text should include your keyword.
- Build backlinks from anywhere that is indexed. Â Anchor text should include your keyword. Â Avoid “Read More” or “Original Article” for instance.
My Louisville SEO Story
I left Louisville in 2010 and moved to Chicago, it was the best thing I could have done and I often tell anyone you have to move away from your hometown at least once. Â It builds confidence, challenges you’re assertions and in my case really helped focus my career.
I returned to Louisville in 2016 I had returned with an MBA in Technology Management, an MEd in Instructional Design and had worked at Hewlett- Packard and Accenture. Â Sometime in 2017 I found myself looking for a job and the only thing I could find in Louisville for my experiences was Upwork.com and working for clients as a freelancer.
The last two years I’ve been surprisingly self suficent on my ownand have completed over 40 Upwork SEO contracts as well as working locally on Brent Ackerson’s campaign for County Attorney and Sean Delahanty’s campaign for District Judge. Â In both instances I built an SEO foot print and PPC campaign that I was proud of and am happy to discuss with any potential clients.
I am Louisville SEO
Sorry for acting like a french king, but hey thats who our town is named for and ultimately I do believe I’m the best SEO in town. The danger with SEO’s that have been around for 20 yrs is that SEO has a short self life. Â Ask any SEO how they stay up to date and if they experiment regularly. Â
Since I went through JCPS and graduated from Male High I have been a lifelong learner and from my time at WKU, UL and finally at WGU my education has never ended. Â Thats what makes me and Ultimate SEO a good local SEO option.
Contact me today to discuss what your current SEO state is and if you mention this post I’ll work up a free custom SEO review of your present site’s state and make a few recommendations. Â If you decide to hire me I’d be honored to help.